Friday, June 20, 2008

Lettuce Begin

Oh man, can't believe I'm getting into this. Everyone's blogging and my wife thinks I write well and has convinced me to start a blog myself.

Problem is, most of my good stories are told over adult beverages with just the right amount of animation versus dry humor. I've got myself in trouble more than once when my tone of voice doesn't come across in an email or other written word. So this little experiment may blow up in my face as well.

Plus, I don't know where to begin. Do I make this a freaking diary? Do I start with my day today and just go forward, or do I give you some history and slowly catch up to current day?

One of our friends has a great blog, but mixes in cooking recipes to keep a theme and keep us coming back. (http://thecrockstar.blogspot.com/)

I don't cook.

What do I do? Good question. Oh freak, fine! A History it is.

So let the diary begin.

Hopefully I get better at this, so hang in there with me and let's see if I'm entertaining at all.

But beware, sometimes I get deep or at least emotional (for a guy), I'm not always P.C., and I may have to come back and delete something because I'm afraid I might give a little TMI.

2 comments:

Kim said...

The blogging world welcomes you!!!

RLehman said...

Hi Donnie:
I do like your blog, good job!