Friday, November 14, 2008

What I SHOULD have said was...

You know those moments when you're busted by someone, or shocked by someone, or enraged by someone, and you just can't find the words at that moment but you dwell on them constantly to the point you wake up in the middle of the night or have dreams about what you SHOULD have said? I hate those. And in case I ever need to quickly come up with this quote that I love from the movie Billy Madison, I'm putting here so I can come get it to read aloud or copy and paste in just such an occasion:

Mr. Madison,
What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.
Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

No comments: